Mango Agua Fresca is a refreshing summer beverage of blended fruit, water, and lime. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo and summertime festivities.
Agua frescas are a fantasic non-alcoholic blended beverage for hot summer days and nights…and Cinco de Mayo! Using mango in this Mango Agua Fresca is a match made in cool, hydrating drink heaven. The natural sweetness of mango complements the hint of lime and blends incredibly smooth. Bonus? Not only is this Mango Agua Fresca incredibly hydrating, but it offers a variety of health benefits, too:
- Mango is rich in Vitamin A, which helps skin and eye health.
- Mango is one of the highest sources of Vitamin C, an integral vitamin for your immune system health.
- Mangoes also have a high water content, fiber, and antioxidants.
Want to learn more about agua frescas and why they can be part of a healthy diet? Check out my post on How to Make Agua Fresca. And if you enjoyed this Mango Agua Fresca and want to try some other flavors, check out my other favorite agua fresca recipes, too:
- Cantaloupe Basil Agua Fresca
- Grape Agua Fresca
- Strawberry Ginger Agua Fresca
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Cucumber Mint Agua Fresca
Try making Mango Agua Fresca to enjoy as part of Cinco de Mayo festivities, bridal showers, baby showers, or hot summer days, they’re a refreshing addition to quickly blend together. If you make any of these agua fresca recipes, or if create your own, let me know what you think! Leave a comment (and rate the recipe!) below, and share a picture to social media (tag @nutritiontofit and #nutritiontofit).
Mango Agua Fresca
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp lime juice juice from 1/2 a lime
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender. Blend on high for 60 seconds, or until all ingredients are fully pureed.