These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are insanely good, SO simple, and always a hit! They’re the perfect easy game day food, or can double as an easy weeknight dinner.
Sliders are kind of the G.O.A.T., right? And these chicken bacon ranch sliders are no exception.
They’re simple, most of the cook time is hands-off in the oven, and require pretty simple ingredients, too.
Now as a dietitian, I’m often looking to make healthier swaps. And the best swaps are just as satisfying, but maybe offer a little more nourishment.
That said, we personally like to use a lighter ranch, like Bolthouse Dressing’s Greek yogurt-based ranch. It’s still full of ranch flavor, but lower in fat and calories than traditional ranch dressings. But you do whatever works for you!
And if you love sliders, check out these chicken pesto sliders, too!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders Ingredients
For a full ingredient list with quantities, please check out the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Chicken: a rotisserie chicken works great, here, but you can use any type of already cooked chicken. Just shred it and you’ll be good to go!
- Bacon: you need a half cup of chopped, cooked bacon pieces. Depending on the type of bacon you use, this is usually around 4-6 slices. Chopped and cooked turkey bacon works, too.
- Ranch Dressing: This doubles as sauce on the buns and the sauce you toss the chicken and bacon with. Again, I use a lighter Greek yogurt-based Ranch, but you use what you like.
- Hawaiian Rolls: You need a 12 bun pack of Hawaiian rolls. Keep them intact, and slice horizontally across them to create a giant bottom bun and top bun of connected slider buns.
- Cheese: The recipe calls for 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, but you can also use cheddar cheese slices, or substitute another preferred cheese, like colby or mozzarella.
- Butter: This is another area where I’ve made a simple swap. Many slider recipes call for 1/4 to a 1/2 cup of butter melted and poured over the buns. I’ve kept the butter for flavor, but cut the amount back to 2 tablespoons.
- Parmesan: A little grated parmesan gets mixed in with the butter to create a flavorful topping for the sliders.
- Ranch Seasoning: Also mixed into the sliders topping, along with the melted butter and parmesan.
For complete instructions, please check out the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Combine shredded chicken, chopped bacon, and ranch and stir together.
- Spread 1/4 cup of ranch on the inside of the bottom buns.
- Spread ranch chicken mixture on top.
- Top with shredded cheddar, then the top buns.
- Mix melted butter, parmesan, and ranch seasoning together. Lightly spread the butter topping over the sliders.
- Cover with foil, bake, remove foil, and finish baking.
- Shred chicken quickly by placing your boneless, skinless cooked chicken pieces in a stand mixer bowl or in a mixing bowl with a hand mixer. Use the mixer on a low setting to quickly shred the chicken. Don’t mix too long or it will become too pulverized. Oh, and you can drape a clean dish towel over your mixer if any chicken pieces are flying out.
- Prep ahead by having the chicken and bacon already cooked, chopped, and ready to go.
- Cover with foil for the first part of baking, to prevent the sliders from getting too browned.
- The sliders are done when the cheese is melted. If the cheese doesn’t look melted yet and the buns are getting too brown, place the foil back over to finish backing.
- Use a chef’s knife to easily cut through the sliders along the bun lines.
- As is: I mean, need I say more? These sliders are a fantastic bite all on their own.
- For game day, pair with some other delicious eats, like this Greek Yogurt Buffalo Chicken Dip, Red Pepper Feta Dip, and Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks.
- As an easy dinner: pair with an easy vegetable, like air fryer broccoli, or salad, like my cucumber chickpea salad or 5 minute tomato thyme salad.
Bacon chicken ranch sliders actually make ahead and store very well! Refrigerate in an airtight container and they’ll keep in the fridge up to 3 days.
To reheat, place one or two in the microwave at a time and heat for 30-60 seconds.
Supplies You’ll Need
As an Amazon affiliate, I may earn a small amount from qualifying affiliate purchases at no cost to you.
More Appetizers You’ll Love
- Pesto Chicken Sliders
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Greek Yogurt Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Roasted Red Pepper Feta Dip
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
Did you make this recipe? Give it a 5★ rating below! For more balanced nutrition and simple, healthy-ish recipes, be sure to follow me on Instagram!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 2 cups chicken cooked, shredded
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup Bolthouse Ranch dressing divided
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 9×13" baking pan by greasing it or lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, and 3/4 cup of the ranch dressing. Toss to evenly combine the mixture.2 cups chicken, 1/2 cup crumbled bacon, 1 cup Bolthouse Ranch dressing
- Slice the Hawaiian buns in half, and place the bottom half in the prepared pan. Spread the remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing on top of the bottom buns.1 package Hawaiian rolls, 1 cup Bolthouse Ranch dressing
- Place the chicken bacon ranch mixture on top of the buns and evenly spread it out.
- Evenly top with cheese, then place the top buns back on top.1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a separate small bowl, combine the melted butter, parmesan cheese, and ranch seasoning. Lightly spread it on top of the slider buns.2 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon grated parmesan, 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted. If your oven runs hot and your sliders are getting too browned in the second half of baking, place the foil back on until done.
- Use a chef's knife to cut, then serve while warm. Enjoy!