This Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip is the epitome of sweet and simple healthy snacking. It’s loaded with protein, healthy fats, has no added sugar, and pairs perfectly with high-fiber dippers. And it’s highly kid approved!
This peanut butter yogurt dip is a fan favorite in my house. While its five ingredients are simple and it only takes a couple minutes to make, this dip tastes anything but simple. It’s sweet, flavorful, and lusciously creamy.
And for my fellow peanut butter lovers, if you like this Greek yogurt peanut butter dip, I have a feeling you’ll also love these insanely creamy peanut butter overnight oats and this healthy chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie!
Why This Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip Recipe is SO Good!
- You only need five ingredients (plus dippers).
- It takes literally less than 5 minutes to throw together.
- You can easily scale up to make a larger batch for a bigger get together.
- Kids LOVE it!
- It has protein and healthy fats, making it a really healthy, balanced snack option!
- It is SO, SO, SO creamy and delicious!
For a full ingredient list with quantities, please check out the recipe card at the bottom of this post!
- Greek Yogurt: I use a single-serving (5.3 ounce) container of vanilla Greek yogurt. I prefer a zero sugar option for no added sugars in this dip, but choose what you prefer.
- Peanut Butter: sorry crunchy fans, but creamy PB reigns supreme in this recipe!
- Cinnamon: pairs so deliciously with peanut butter and adds a subtle sweetness
- Vanilla Extract: while it’s omitted from this picture, don’t forget it when making it! It truly is the ingredient that takes this dip to the next level where it shines.
- Dippers: my house loves fresh apple slices, but you can dip whatever you want (pretzels and graham crackers are also tasty).
For complete instructions, please check out the recipe card at the bottom of this post!
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir until smoothly combined.
- Serve with apple slices for dipping.
- Again – do not forget the vanilla extract or the cinnamon! They’re small amounts and may seem inconsequential, but these two flavor enhancers take this dip to the next level, allowing it to shine.
- This dip stores well and can easily be made ahead to make after school snacking even easier.
Substitutions & Variations
- If you’re using a plain/ unflavored Greek yogurt, you’ll need to add a sweetener and possibly a touch more vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Feel free to use whatever nut/ seed butters you prefer. My kids also eat this up when we’ve made it with almond butter and sunbutter.
- Make a whole snack platter with this dip as the star, and add in more peanut butter yogurt dip-friendly dippers. Think animal crackers, graham crackers, apple slices, pear slices, bananas, and more.
Supplies You’ll Need
As an Amazon affiliate, I may earn a small amount from qualifying affiliate purchases at no cost to you.
- Small bowls (I love these multi-sized glass nesting bowls and use them all the time)
- Small whisk (helps incorporate the peanut butter more evenly into the dip)
- Kid’s knives (if your kids love to help in the kitchen, these child-safe knives are perfect to help slice apples for dipping)
More Recipes You’ll Love
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- Banana Peanut Butter Jelly
- Peanut Butter Cup Tropical Smoothie
- PB&J Energy Bars
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats without Chia Seeds
Did you make this recipe? Give it a 5★ rating below! For more balanced nutrition and simple, healthy-ish recipes, be sure to follow me on Instagram!
Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- 1 5.3 oz container zero added sugar, vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- apple slices for dipping
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk until thoroughly combined.1 5.3 oz container zero added sugar, vanilla Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Serve with apple slices for dipping (or whatever else you prefer, like vanilla wafers or pretzels). Enjoy!apple slices for dipping