Do you have irritable bowel syndome (IBS) and get diarrhea? Like…a lot? Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- You’ve missed work (and income!) because of IBS flares.
- You go to work but basically aren’t working because you’re stuck in the gross work bathroom half the day.
- You don’t go out with friends or on dates anymore because you’re lucky to get through dinner before you have to run to the bathroom.
- Days when you have to show up to work, school, or important events you don’t eat until after it’s over, because that’s the only way you can avoid the bathroom.
- Your doctor told you to avoid food triggers but like…what does that even mean and how do you know what’s a trigger when it feels like EVERYTHING makes you have diarrhea?!
- Even the “safe” foods on a low FODMAP IBS diet and other elimination diets cause a flare
- You’ve been told “congratulations” and asked “how far along?” when you’re not pregnant, just ridiculously bloated.
- Anytime you run errands you scope out the closest bathroom, because chances are you’re not going to make it through the store before you have to run to the bathroom like your pants are on fire.
- You feel like you’re just taking a stab in the dark and going crazy trying absolutely anything IBS diet-related that may help you feel better, but you can’t tell what’s working and what’s not.
Oh yeah, and absolutely worst of all? You know something isn’t right but friends, family, and even your doctor or other health professional has told you those awful words: “it’s all in your head”.
I know it’s not all in your head.
The enormously life-altering symptoms you’ve experienced from IBS are real. And the frustration of trying to find an IBS diet that won’t leave you running to the bathroom is real, too.
The symptoms and effects of IBS on your life can be incredibly life-altering and debilitating…
…but they don’t have to be.
I know you can (finally) feel better and not just live your life, but enjoy your life again.
On my IBS Diet Food Sensitivity Program, here’s what you get:
- 1-on-1 help and accountability from a Registered Dietitian and Certified LEAP Therapist who has been in your shoes, experienced the same struggles, and understands the frustration of now knowing what works or what to do.
- You’ll discover what foods are causing those urgent, emergency trips to the bathroom, make you feel bloated, inflamed, and uncomfortable, or are responsible for constant feelings of pain.
- Your symptom severity will likely decrease, and may even be eliminated all together.*
- Get a customized elimination diet based on the results of your food sensitivity test.
- Have a dietitian with you every step of the way for as needed guidance and support during the elimination diet and as you’re reintroducing foods.
- Learn techniques to live more mindfully, reduce stress, and other lifestyle modifications that will have a tremendously positive effect on your IBS.
Interested? Book a free clarity call today to discover if working together will be a good fit!
Not sure if this is for you? Well, it’s not for you if:
- You’re not coachable.
- You’re looking for a quick, cheap fix.
- You’re not committed to putting in the work so together we can transform your life.
I am currently taking a limited number of clients, so please schedule your complimentary call now where I can answer any questions, tell you more about what I do, and we can get you set up to FINALLY stop letting IBS hold you back!
*Individual results cannot be guaranteed. Results are directly related to the willingness to change and amount of effort each individual client makes.